This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version.
QuickBooks 2010 on Demand
What you need, when you need it!
Need answers quickly? QuickBooks 2010 on Demand provides those answers in a visual step-by-step format. We will show you exactly what to do through lots of full color illustrations and easy-to-follow instructions.
- Learn everything you need to know to quickly start using your QuickBooks financial software
- Produce and customize reports that show exactly how your company is doing
- Schedule transactions so you'll never forget a due date again
- Bill time and expenses directly to customers
- Use the new QuickBooks features for 2010, including Add/Edit Multiple List Entries and Document Management, which allows you to "paper clip" source documents to your transactions
- Create and use a budget
- Reconcile your bank account to the penny without waiting for the bank statement to come in the mail
- Keep detailed records of fixed asset acquisitions
- Protect financial information with the latest in security techniques
- Send customized mailings to your customers and vendors
- Learn tips and shortcuts to help make your QuickBooks experience more efficient and to customize your program to fit your style
- Process transactions the right way by following the accounting rules interspersed throughout the book
Register your book at queondemand.com to gain access to:
- Workshops and r elated files
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Audio tutorials
Visit the author site: www.quick-training.com