Publisher: Pearson Education/QUE | Date published: 03/28/2011
This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version.
Make Twitter work for you-right now!
Twitter! Everyone's talking about it. Its memberbership grew over 700% in just one year! Now, learn how to make the most of Twitter-in your personal life, your business, everywhere!
All a Twitter delivers quick, smart answers to the questions everyone's asking about Twitter: What's it about? What's it good for? Is it worth your time? How do you get started? Where can you find great Twitter feeds to follow? How can you build a worldwide audience for your own Tweets?
You name it, Tee Morris answers it-and shows you exactly how to do it, step-by-step, in plain English. No experience? Looking for something new to do with your Tweets? No problem: this is the Twitter book for everyone!
Covers all this, and more...
* Setting up your Twitter account and getting started in minutes
* Creating great Tweets: making the most of the 140 characters
* Using Twitter to make connections, exchange great ideas, and
* Building a Twitter audience-and using it to build your business
* Tweeting to recruit, promote, and coordinate volunteer organizations
* Mastering Twitter etiquette and avoiding beginner mistakes
* Swapping Tweets on your browser, on your desktop, and on your phone!
* Finding tools that make Twitter even more efficient
* And much more...