eReader Pro for Windows
eReader Pro for Windows is an award-winning
application used to read, manage and organize your eReader.com eBooks
on your Windows computer and/or laptop. Our eReader Pro software allows
you to read and now manage your ebooks on all of your Windows
computers, add bookmarks, navigate your eBooks easily and search for
words in your book. At eReader.com, we've worked hard to ensure that
reading eBooks is a pleasure!
Our new eReader 3.0 has been improved to include a toolbar to access common used features such as "Go to Chapter" or "Find"
We've also added the ability to manage your eBooks in easy to use "BookShelves"
The All Books Bookshelf can contain every book you own. It helps you
find missing Books when you do not remember what bookshelf you put it on
The Search Results Bookshelf automatically stores the results of
your last search for easy access. You can then quickly create a new
bookshelf from the search results.
As you can see you can created any number of new bookshelves that
store your favorite books, new releases, and reference books for easy
In addition to all of the standard features of eReader, eReader Pro also provides the following advantages:
- Use reference books to enhance their reading experience. For example, if you have a qualifying dictionary installed, while reading your book you can select any word and easily
look it up. There are many other reference books that you can use exclusively with eReader.
- Create and customize color themes, or use one of the many built-in themes to your enhance your reading experience.
- Create detailed notes about your reading and share them with others.
- Adjust several display features to personalize your eReader, such as justification of text and line spacing.
- Highlight key words to remember them later.
- Take advantage of Auto Scroll and other advanced viewing features to enhance readability.
- Navigate your eBooks using our easy menus to jump to any page or chapter you want.
- Find keywords in your eBook in seconds.
- Add and organize book marks with the click of a mouse.
- Adjust fonts and font size to make reading eBooks easy.
- Use links to jump to different pages of your eBook.
- Turn pages with your keyboard or a click of the mouse.
- Read eBooks in FullScreen or Two Page Mode.
Recommended Reference Titles
eReader for Windows System Requirements:
Windows 98/ME/NT 4.0/2000/XP/Vista
Requires at least 7.6 MB free memory.